We are Redmaids' High.
A vibrant Junior school for girls in Bristol.
Redmaids' High Junior school is a busy, happy, purposeful place where girls positively thrive and benefit from:
- Small class sizes and exceptional pastoral care
- Extensive extra-curricular activities and wide-ranging opportunities
- A broad curriculum designed to stretch, challenge and inspire taught by dedicated teaching professionals
- Support every step of the way to achieve strong academic and personal success
Ready to learn more?
Download our Prospectus
Our Junior school prospectus contains everything you need to know about life at Redmaids' High, including:
- Our School values
- The benefits of a single-sex education
- Information on our curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
- How to arrange a visit to our school
You may also be interested in our ebook!
Choosing the right private school for your daughter is a huge decision. Our comprehensive guide to choosing an independent school provides valuable insights to help you make this important decision. Our ebook includes;
- How to choose the best school for your child's interests
- Locations of independent schools in Bristol
- School fees and additional costs
- Academic results